Well Inspections & Flow Tests
Buying a home? Get a test done first!
Don't buy a home without getting a comprehensive residential well inspection and flow test from seasoned pros at Wragg Brothers. Our inspections go far beyond what a home inspector can do.
What You Get With Our Comprehensive Well Tests
Once we properly unseal the well head, we'll conduct a series of tests.
- At the start of the test, measure the depth to the water from the ground level
- Test the flow rate
- Sample for bacteria
- Check pump system amperage
- Visually inspect the pressure tank and tee fittings
- Pressurize the lines and check for underground leaks
- At the end of the test, again measure the depth to the water from the ground level
- Reseal the well cap or replace it with a sanitary seal